2008/07/29

Assassin's creed / ps3

I beat yesterday for the second time Assassin's Creed on my PS3. Awesome game but needs some changes. I was shocked to find out today while looking up stuff online that you can counter kill with the hidden blade. I never knew that and I beat it twice. oh well this video shows a bunch of cool stuff I am going to try as soon as I get home.

Also update on the PS3 Gameswitch. The thing is awesome. I can switch back and forth between pc and ps3 on my monitor and its so good looking. it allows same screen and speakers to be used for both.

Last update, Sims 3, is coming out 2009 cool, Fallout 3 is looking better and better, Diablo 3 is where the real craziness begins but that won't be out for a long time. Also good news is Resident evil 5 is coming out AND HAS CO-OP. I cannot wait. I love Co-op. Me and my brothers will play it on PS3, as we don't have xb0x. You have to admit PS3 is getting better and better, the in-game crossbar still sucks though, it needs to allow you to do way more while in game.

No comments: